- 1Beer or other alcoholic drink brewed at home.More example sentences
- Usually drink my own home brew, but bottles don't take to all that banging around.
- He drinks his own home brew.
- One camp was completely wiped out by their united forces after they had made the Defence Force drunk with home brew.
- 1.1 [as modifier] • informal , chiefly US Made at home, rather than in a shop or factory: a home-brew radio transmitterMore example sentences
- If I were running a political campaign of any size, I would be asking my candidate's supporters to send in their best ideas and home-brew advertisements.
- The home-brew robots battling it out on TV inspired Michael to open a for-profit robot club of his very own.
- In most home-brew cars, the charger is a separate box located under the hood, or could even be a free-standing unit that is separate from the car.
- More example sentences
- My dad's drinking had increased to the point where he was making his own home-brewed wine and beer.
- They also sell a home-brewed Tibetan rice beer.
- The inn has since become a popular landmark and was famed for its home-brewed beers until recently when brewing on the premises stopped.
More definitions of home brewDefinition of home brew in:
- The US English dictionary