- The town of one’s birth or early life or present fixed residence.More example sentences
- Many residents return to their hometowns during this period and houses will be left unattended and government offices largely unstaffed.
- In past years they never voted in local elections because they still officially resided in their hometowns in Oaxaca.
- They left their hometowns or villages and came to Mumbai to earn a livelihood, so you can't expect them to just pack up and go back.
More definitions of home townDefinition of home town in:
- The US English dictionary