nounNorth American & Australian
- A building plot.More example sentences
- In the meantime, the need for large homesites spread over vast tracts of land prevails, because people are too self-centred to think of protecting the environment.
- I can't deny that the two blocks mentioned would make good homesites but it is definitely short-sighted of the Council to make a quick monetary gain at the expense of the community they supposedly represent.
- Single-site homesites usually offer larger tracts of land, more privacy and the opportunity to express individuality in the home's exterior, without having to submit plans for community approval.
More definitions of homesiteDefinition of homesite in:
- The US English dictionary