Capable of or tending towards murder; murderous: he had homicidal tendencies
More example sentences
- He is not a homicidal maniac, but a violent, evil man made even more so by his addiction to unnamed drugs.
- If we keep telling this homicidal maniac what we're doing as police, he's going to be one step ahead.
- I know without a doubt that if provoked my mother could become a homicidal maniac in defence of her animals.
- More example sentences
- We have our doubts about a vaccine that causes humans to go homicidally psychotic.
- On the run from homicidally vengeful Sheriff Rydell, whose brother they killed earlier, the ‘heroes’ convene at a roadside hotel.
- ‘I don't know whether to kill you first and then her, her first or both of you together,’ she mused homicidally.