Capable of or tending towards murder; murderous: he had homicidal tendencies
More example sentences
- He is not a homicidal maniac, but a violent, evil man made even more so by his addiction to unnamed drugs.
- If we keep telling this homicidal maniac what we're doing as police, he's going to be one step ahead.
- I know without a doubt that if provoked my mother could become a homicidal maniac in defence of her animals.
- Example sentences
- We have our doubts about a vaccine that causes humans to go homicidally psychotic.
- On the run from homicidally vengeful Sheriff Rydell, whose brother they killed earlier, the ‘heroes’ convene at a roadside hotel.
- ‘I don't know whether to kill you first and then her, her first or both of you together,’ she mused homicidally.
Words that rhyme with homicidalbridal, bridle, fratricidal, genocidal, germicidal, idle, idol, infanticidal, insecticidal, intertidal, matricidal, parricidal, patricidal, pesticidal, regicidal, sidle, suicidal, tidal, tyrannicidal, uxoricidal
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: homi|cidal
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.