Concerning or arousing sexual desire centred on a person of the same sex: homoerotic images
More example sentences
- Giggs and especially Beckham started to do homoerotic calendars and overtly sexual magazine spreads.
- These apple-cheeked boys exist in a fantasy world, where Aryan ideals of physical perfection meet up with homoerotic desire.
- Dress codes - from certain coloured clothes to keys in a back pocket - played their part in allowing those with homoerotic desires to find others.
- More example sentences
- And if you read Shakespeare on sex, homoeroticism, race, he's worse than we ever are.
- The subdued homoeroticism of Alfred Kolig's drawings and paintings is secondary to his exquisite draftsmanship and sensual colorism.
- Most people are uncomfortable with drag because of its blatant homoeroticism, but drag isn't about wanting to be a woman; it's about wanting to be fabulous.
Definition of homoerotic in:
- The US English dictionary