Definition of homoerotic in English:
Concerning or arousing sexual desire centred on a person of the same sex: homoerotic images
More example sentences
- Giggs and especially Beckham started to do homoerotic calendars and overtly sexual magazine spreads.
- These apple-cheeked boys exist in a fantasy world, where Aryan ideals of physical perfection meet up with homoerotic desire.
- Dress codes - from certain coloured clothes to keys in a back pocket - played their part in allowing those with homoerotic desires to find others.
- homoeroticism noun
- Example sentences
- And if you read Shakespeare on sex, homoeroticism, race, he's worse than we ever are.
- The subdued homoeroticism of Alfred Kolig's drawings and paintings is secondary to his exquisite draftsmanship and sensual colorism.
- Most people are uncomfortable with drag because of its blatant homoeroticism, but drag isn't about wanting to be a woman; it's about wanting to be fabulous.
Words that rhyme with homoeroticabiotic, amniotic, antibiotic, chaotic, demotic, despotic, erotic, exotic, hypnotic, idiotic, macrobiotic, meiotic, narcotic, neurotic, osmotic, patriotic, prebiotic, psychotic, quixotic, robotic, sclerotic, semiotic, symbiotic, zygotic, zymotic
Definition of homoerotic in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.