(also honeybunch /-bʌntʃ/)
nounNorth American • informal
- Darling (used as a form of address): just listen to this, honeybun!More example sentences
- You're safe, honeybunch, that's all that matters.
- I know honeybunch, but you would still be staying with two boys in a dorm in London.
- That's right, honeybunch, you tell him how to establish successful relationships with patients when you've just forbidden him to have patients at all.
More definitions of honeybunDefinition of honeybun in:
- The US English dictionary