- Morally obliged to do something: the state is honour-bound to listen and act I feel honour-bound to pay this moneyMore example sentences
- I am launching my book on the 25th and I am honor-bound to Simon and Schuster not to comment on the book before that date.
- I told them I considered myself honor-bound by what I had said to the sergeant that night, and would not transmit anything without his agreement.
- I feel honor-bound to correct the attribution from this day forward when I pass it on.
More definitions of honour-boundDefinition of honour-bound in:
- The US English dictionary