(also hootchie )
nounNorth American • informal
- A young woman who has many casual sexual partners or who dresses or behaves in a sexually provocative way: I’m not going to become a hoochie or anything, but I don’t know if I’m going to wait for a ring on my finger [as modifier]: hoochie outfitsMore example sentences
- Actually, all kidding aside, we like her all the more without the hoochie grind.
- I watched him with amusement as he followed the hoochies with hungry eyes.
- It's not that hoochie you were with at the pool, is it?
1980s: origin uncertain.
More definitions of hoochieDefinition of hoochie in:
- The US English dictionary