Definition of hoody in English:
noun (plural hoodies)
1A hooded sweatshirt, jacket, or other top: sporty track pants and lurex-striped hoodies
More example sentences
- I slipped into bed in my gray cotton pants and a navy hoody.
- I applied new eyeliner, and changed into a pair of comfy pants and a hoody.
- One of the robbers was white, 5ft 11 in tall, aged mid to late 20s and was wearing light blue jeans and a grey hoody with trainers.
1.1 informal A person, especially a youth, wearing a hooded top.
- Brown may want to distance himself from the fuzzy warmth of the man who invented " hug a hoodie ".
- Michael Caine plays a septuagenarian vigilante who massacres South London hoodies.
- We know now why he wanted to hug a hoodie: for professional consultation!
Definition of hoody in:
- US English dictionary