Definition of hoody in English:
noun (plural hoodies)
1A hooded sweatshirt, jacket, or other top: sporty track pants and lurex-striped hoodies
More example sentences
- I slipped into bed in my gray cotton pants and a navy hoody.
- I applied new eyeliner, and changed into a pair of comfy pants and a hoody.
- One of the robbers was white, 5ft 11 in tall, aged mid to late 20s and was wearing light blue jeans and a grey hoody with trainers.
1.1 informal A person, especially a youth, wearing a hooded top.
- Brown may want to distance himself from the fuzzy warmth of the man who invented " hug a hoodie ".
- Michael Caine plays a septuagenarian vigilante who massacres South London hoodies.
- We know now why he wanted to hug a hoodie: for professional consultation!
Definition of hoody in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan