Causing horror: horrific injuries
More example sentences
- A man suffered a horrific eye injury after he and his girlfriend were attacked by a gang of thugs as they left a pub.
- A man suffered horrific crush injuries to his hand after he became trapped in a printing press.
- Her injuries were so horrific that the vet had no choice but to put her to sleep.
- More example sentences
- I exasperatedly remarked that they were a perfect match, they were both aesthetically hideous with horrifically competitive personalities to match.
- The family of a teenage girl left horrifically injured after being catapulted from a white-knuckle ride told last night of the terrifying moment she realised she was going to fall.
- York coroner Donald Coverdale has warned of the dangers of lighting bonfires with petrol after an inquest heard how a York man died when his garden fire went horrifically wrong.