- A field bean of a variety with relatively large seeds, used for feeding stock.More example sentences
- The horsebeans produced there are called ‘Native Horsebeans’ and sell for more than ‘non-native’ ones.
- Soybean, horsebean, and sesame rotations were less effective in suppressing nematodes.
- Here various fruits and grains from the estate, such as chickpeas, horsebeans, beans, almonds, corn, etc. are stored.
More definitions of horsebeanDefinition of horsebean in:
- The US English dictionary