- Hair from the mane or tail of a horse, typically used in furniture for padding: [as modifier]: a horsehair mattressMore example sentences
- Quality furniture formerly used horsehair stuffing, and this may still be present in some antiques.
- A few of them had dyed horsehair forming a mane along the top of their helmet.
- The main difference, though, lay in the padding - either lamb's wool or horsehair - Broughton incorporated into his gloves to soften blows.
More definitions of horsehairDefinition of horsehair in:
- The US English dictionary