- (Of a vehicle) not drawn by a horse or horses: a horseless cabrioletMore example sentences
- ‘The horseless vehicle is the coming wonder,’ he told the New York World.
- And, as I have already noted, John Deere seemed quite content to stay with steel plows and leave the tractors to the Ford Motor Company or anyone else willing to gamble on a horseless farm economy.
- Things only got stranger when I looked out the window while I was locking the door and saw the strange man climb onto the driver's seat of the horseless buggy and drive off.
More definitions of horselessDefinition of horseless in:
- The US English dictionary