- The art or practice of riding on horseback.More example sentences
- The former panel beater from Swindon was champion jockey seven times and was renowned for his graceful riding style and superb horsemanship.
- If you're a devotee of the classic skills of haute école horsemanship, then the famed Lippizaner horses at the Winter Riding School are not to be missed.
- Her show achievements include numerous regional championships in stock seat equitation and regional reserves in horsemanship and showmanship.
More definitions of horsemanshipDefinition of horsemanship in:
- The US English dictionary