- A flexible tube conveying water, used chiefly for watering plants.More example sentences
- The Environment Agency has advised people to start acting ‘water wise’ by taking showers instead of baths and avoiding hosepipes and car washing, but have stressed the problem is more acute in the south east.
- But his disgruntled neighbour filled the hole with cement and magistrates viewing CCTV footage from a camera set up by Mr Moore saw the two men armed with hosepipes facing each other across the dividing line.
- Water restrictions - banning the use of sprinklers and unattended hosepipes - have already been ordered by East Surrey Water and Hampshire could soon be forced to follow suit.
More definitions of hosepipeDefinition of hosepipe in:
- The US English dictionary