Definition of hot-blooded in English:
Lustful; passionate: hot-blooded Latin lovers
More example sentences
- She did not know whether the baby's father was her vicar husband Ashley or hot-blooded Latin lover Carlos.
- One suspects she'd be happier with a more hot-blooded lover, but where could she find one?
- Duncan becomes the hot-blooded lover for a change.
- hot-bloodedness noun
- Example sentences
- Alternatively, he would launch into misleading speeches on the customs of Sicilians and their hot-bloodedness which led them to react violently when offended.
- His highly expressive style combines a jagged-edged turbulence with a Mediterranean hot-bloodedness, seen most recently in his works for New York City Ballet.
- Despite a few fiery flashes of hot-bloodedness, Unfaithful has several interminable stretches where you're aware of nothing but the passing of time.
Words that rhyme with hot-bloodedcold-blooded, red-blooded, unstudied, warm-blooded
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.