Definition of hot-blooded in English:
Lustful; passionate: hot-blooded Latin lovers
More example sentences
- She did not know whether the baby's father was her vicar husband Ashley or hot-blooded Latin lover Carlos.
- One suspects she'd be happier with a more hot-blooded lover, but where could she find one?
- Duncan becomes the hot-blooded lover for a change.
- Example sentences
- He reasoned that humans are more rational than the beasts because, among other reasons, they have a larger brain to cool their hot-bloodedness.
- This thread was the result of one of my ill-advised and thankfully infrequent bouts of hot-bloodedness.
- Despite a few fiery flashes of hot-bloodedness, Unfaithful has several interminable stretches where you're aware of nothing but the passing of time.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia