Definition of hot-blooded in English:
Lustful; passionate: hot-blooded Latin lovers
More example sentences
- She did not know whether the baby's father was her vicar husband Ashley or hot-blooded Latin lover Carlos.
- One suspects she'd be happier with a more hot-blooded lover, but where could she find one?
- Duncan becomes the hot-blooded lover for a change.
- Example sentences
- He reasoned that humans are more rational than the beasts because, among other reasons, they have a larger brain to cool their hot-bloodedness.
- This thread was the result of one of my ill-advised and thankfully infrequent bouts of hot-bloodedness.
- Despite a few fiery flashes of hot-bloodedness, Unfaithful has several interminable stretches where you're aware of nothing but the passing of time.
Words that rhyme with hot-bloodedcold-blooded, red-blooded, unstudied, warm-blooded
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.