(North American also hot cocoa)
- A hot drink made by mixing milk or water with chocolate powder: we sat in front of the fire and sipped hot chocolate [count noun]: she had a latte and I had a hot chocolateMore example sentences
- There were several women all buying hot chocolates with extra whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
- You want me to make you one of my famous hot chocolates?
- So it was off to Bar Italia where I had a couple of their amazing thick hot chocolates (the best in the world).
More definitions of hot chocolateDefinition of hot chocolate in:
- The US English dictionary