- A person or thing that is much in demand: he’s the current hot ticket on the hard-core hip-hop block [as modifier]: a hot-ticket invitationMore example sentences
- ‘In one way it's flattering that they are such hot tickets, but it really bothers us that they are being auctioned on the internet,’ Downie said.
- The Liberal nomination races on the North Shore are hot tickets with candidates galore - but alas, there is little in the way of substance from what I have read so far.
- From the rugby to the Carnevale, Mark Hodson gives you first dibs on the hot tickets for 2005
More definitions of hot ticketDefinition of hot ticket in:
- The US English dictionary