- The short-term provision of office space to a temporary worker, or the short-term letting of surplus office space to employees from other companies.More example sentences
- Resistance to change is one reason that hotelling initiatives can be a tough sell.
- ‘It's really difficult to tell someone that they will have to go online to reserve space and that they can't have family pictures in their cubicle,’ said a facility executive in the midst of a hotelling initiative.
- Empty office space can easily be re-rationalized by desk-sharing, hoteling or other office-space strategies.
More definitions of hotellingDefinition of hotelling in:
- The US English dictionary