noun (plural hotties)• informal
- 1British A hot-water bottle.More example sentences
- Snuggle up with a hottie bottle.
- Put your pal to bed in the packet then snuggle up to your hottie.
- 2A sexually attractive person, especially a young woman: a Yale alumna who’s one of the hotties of her generationMore example sentences
- I know this makes for a great pick-up line with the young hotties but, hormonally, both genders reach their sexual peak in the late teens/early 20s.
- Don't just sit there while the girls' softball team attracts all the hotties to their lunch table.
- No sociobiologist would claim that men are ‘within their rights’ to pursue young hotties.
More definitions of hottieDefinition of hottie in:
- The US English dictionary