- An estate agent.More example sentences
- I got most of my errands done, to the doctor for a check-up, to the Post Office for my pension, and to the house agent to deliver a message.
- The rather posh office of our new house agent is a few steps up from the post office so I popped in to make the acquaintance of the two very nice young women who will be front-ending our sale.
- I'd have gone back to bed if I could - I had a lousy night - but the new house agent was due to come to talk to us this morning so I had to prop my eyelids up and do the best I could.
More definitions of house agentDefinition of house agent in:
- The US English dictionary