- Seek a house to buy or rent and live in: my wife is house-hunting (as noun house-hunting) how’s the house-hunting going?More example sentences
- ‘Well, I was wondering,’ he spoke slowly, ‘if you would like to help me house-hunt?’
- But hopefully, after the next few weeks, when things settle down, we can start house-hunting and get our wives up.
- Ultimately, this left me seriously out of pocket, so I switched to a long-established local firm that had impressed my wife when she was house-hunting.
- More example sentences
- The mayor says they're an ‘absolute bargain’ and the county council can't understand why house-hunters aren't snapping them up, but 20 homes on the outskirts of Youghal are still empty.
- It doesn't make sense, but house-hunters will always prefer a well-kept home to the ‘I know where everything is’ one.
- The under-valuation of properties in highly competitive markets such as Edinburgh and Glasgow is leading to frustrated house-hunters wasting millions of pounds each year.
More definitions of house-huntDefinition of house-hunt in:
- The US English dictionary