- (Of food or drink served in a restaurant, cafe, etc.) made on the premises: specialties include house-made sausage and hamburger made with grass-fed beef we tried some incredible house-made limoncello infused with rhubarbMore example sentences
- Dolich makes his franks from pork and beef, and serves them on brioche buns baked by pastry chef and chef de cuisine Ellen Jackson, with house-made ketchup alongside.
- And why not have your Red Rockets ($4.95) with house-made onion rings ($3.95)?
- We also loved the house-made cannoli ($6), three miniatures with chocolate, caramel and pistachio ricotta fillings.
More definitions of house-madeDefinition of house-made in:
- The US English dictionary