- A plant which is grown indoors.More example sentences
- To keep the strawberry hoop house plants healthy and growing fast, Wells applies fertilizer in late April or early May.
- Bedding or wax begonias, heliotrope, impatiens, and Madagascar periwinkle can be moved indoors and grown as house plants over the winter.
- They have gained popularity over recent years, as they can be grown as a house plant as well as in the garden.
More definitions of houseplantDefinition of houseplant in:
- The US English dictionary