- A residential area in which the houses have all been planned and built at the same time: a growing number of new housing estatesMore example sentences
- Residents of a housing estate have welcomed plans for three major developments.
- Residents fear traffic chaos if plans for a housing estate on the site of a demolished mill go ahead.
- The operation saw 66 drug dealers and addicts banned from a housing estate in the area.
More definitions of housing estateDefinition of housing estate in:
- The US English dictionary