- A strong linen or cotton fabric with a rough surface, used for towelling and glass cloths.More example sentences
- People started to make rag or rough linen carpets in the plain cloth or huckaback techniques.
- Linen huckaback is super absorbent yet lightweight fabric making the large bath towels perfect for travelling.
- Again, the gas permeability value is specifically controllable by varying the modified huckaback construction.
late 17th century: of unknown origin.
More definitions of huckabackDefinition of huckaback in:
- The US English dictionary