noun(the human race)
- Human beings in general; humankind: trees are vital to the survival of the human raceMore example sentences
- Prosecutors called them " enemies of the human race ".
- Three years ago a group of scientists made a breathtaking breakthrough by publishing a genetic map showing the DNA breakdown of the human race.
- The history of perfume is often intertwined with the history of the human race.
More definitions of human raceDefinition of human race in:
- The US English dictionary