- Relations with or between people, particularly the treatment of people in a professional context: the balance between technology and human relations in medicine [as modifier]: the human relations school of managementMore example sentences
- He had questions about everything: government, elections, the countries and their relations, human relations and society.
- She uses it to focus on social issues and human relations in general, and issues concerning women and their identity in particular.
- The many modern advances of the world have shifted attention toward issues of human relations, social action, culture and identities.
More definitions of human relationsDefinition of human relations in:
- The US English dictionary