Definition of human trafficking in English:
The illegal movement of people, typically for the purposes of forced labour or commercial sexual exploitation: she is a victim of human trafficking tough new laws to stop human trafficking
More example sentences
- Seventy percent of the victims of human trafficking are women.
- The penalties for human trafficking pale in comparison to drug smuggling.
- He calls human trafficking the human rights issue of the new millennium.
- human trafficker noun
- Example sentences
- Since 2001, the Justice Department has prosecuted 198 human traffickers.
- Human traffickers rob children of their innocence, they expose them to the worst of life before they have seen much of life.
- The human traffickers put so many people in the trailer that there wasn't enough oxygen.
Definition of human trafficking in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.