- An airtight container for keeping cigars or tobacco moist.More example sentences
- An effective humidor should keep cigars at a temperature of 68 to 70 degrees and a humidity of 68 to 74 percent.
- Inside the door, stored beneath the counter at the switchboard, is a humidor with an excellent cigar collection known only to the members.
- Top-of-the-range humidors stacked with quality Cuban cigars are just one more attraction.
early 20th century: from humid, on the pattern of cuspidor.
More definitions of humidorDefinition of humidor in:
- The US English dictionary