adjective (hunkier, hunkiest)• informal
- (Of a man) large, strong, and sexually attractive: the sexy stars fell out over hunky footballer LeeMore example sentences
- Stephen proved a little more hardy than his hunky doctor character, who in the TV programme fainted at the sight of his own blood.
- She wasn't disappointed - her assignments included an interview with a hunky local footballer.
- Seems she fancies a hunky law student so much that she actually goes to a class or two with him.
More definitions of hunkyDefinition of hunky in:
- The US English dictionary