- The first full moon after a harvest moon.More example sentences
- Those glowing red eyes seemed to illuminate the shadowy moonlit shore even more so than did the huge hunter's moon that hung low overhead, standing out in sharp contrast to the back drop of dark trees and forest.
- This evening I stood in the window, looking out at a hunter's moon sailing brilliant on a torn cloud sky.
- Harvest and hunter's moons are low in the sky, look bigger, and are yellower.
More definitions of hunter's moonDefinition of hunter's moon in:
- The US English dictionary