- The sport of racing over hurdles.More example sentences
- Apologies to the chap I trod on and everything, but I'm having 860 points for that hurdling clinic.
- Elsewhere there was a kind of justice as New Yorker Felix Sanchez stormed to gold for the Dominican Republic in a beautiful display of 400m hurdling.
- He received several offers from colleges to compete in the 200 meter dash and hurdling events, but instead signed with the Texas Rangers as a second round pick.
More definitions of hurdlingDefinition of hurdling in:
- The US English dictionary