noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A condition in which excess amniotic fluid accumulates during pregnancy.More example sentences
- Twin pregnancy is associated with hydramnios and the rare acute hydramnios is seen in uniovular twins.
- In conclusion, indomethacin can be used effectively in the therapeutic management of hydramnios in pregnancy.
- Acute hydramnios leads to labor before 28 wks, or the symptoms become so severe that intervention is mandatory.
More definitions of hydramniosDefinition of hydramnios in:
- The US English dictionary