- A compound of a particular organic base with hydrochloric acid: [with modifier]: cocaine hydrochlorideMore example sentences
- Cocaine hydrochloride can be chemically altered to remove other substances.
- Cocaine hydrochloride is water soluble and may be used intranasally or by intravenous injection.
- Sibutramine hydrochloride is metabolized in the liver, reaching full concentrations in the blood stream within 3-4 hours.
More definitions of hydrochlorideDefinition of hydrochloride in:
- The US English dictionary