- A gel in which the liquid component is water: [as modifier]: hydrogel contact lensesMore example sentences
- The material, called a hydrogel, contains a polymer that senses and binds to glucose in bodily fluids.
- Although dressings such as films, foams, hydrocolloids, hydrogels, collagen, and alginates, may be more expensive per dressing than gauze dressings, they are less expensive to use.
- The films are in a class of materials known as hydrogels, which are networks of polymers that swell in water.
More definitions of hydrogelDefinition of hydrogel in:
- The US English dictionary