- A substance produced by hydrolysis.More example sentences
- They must be given formulas, which are free of all sources of lactose such as ones that are a meat base, soybean, or amino acid hydrolysate.
- Indeed, the addition of a protein hydrolysate to the milk allows their growth.
- For optimal recovery, take collagen hydrolysates with glucosamine and/or chondroitin sulfate, building blocks that form the noncollagen components of joint cartilage.
More definitions of hydrolysateDefinition of hydrolysate in:
- The US English dictionary