Definition of hydromagnetics in English:
Another term for magnetohydrodynamics.
- In a cold plasma, hydromagnetics breaks down once the wave frequency become comparable to this frequency.
- The motion of a dispersed medium under space conditions can obviously not be treated without hydromagnetics and plasma physics as a basis.
- Example sentences
- In another set of models, called hydromagnetic models, a velocity field, is derived by appropriately coupling the dynamo equations.
- We have already noted two instances above where it breaks down and the strict hydromagnetic limit is not valid.
- This work carries out the modelling and simulation for the behavior of hydromagnetic condensate flow along a wavy disk.
Definition of hydromagnetics in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan