Definition of hydromechanics in English:
plural noun[treated as singular]
The mechanics of liquids; hydrodynamics, especially in relation to mechanical applications.
- Second, over the last thirty years, the engine control system has been characterized by a radical shift in its underlying technologies: from hydromechanics to digital electronics.
- She then had the opportunity to give advanced courses on hydromechanics and dynamics.
- He was a brilliant representative of the trend in the development of precise mathematical methods in hydromechanics and aeromechanics.
- Example sentences
- Transmission is hydromechanical with a hydrostatic gearbox for the steering gear and power take-off for the water jets.
- From here major power projects were supplied with heavy machinery including bulldozers, scrapers, excavators, hydraulic machinery and major hydromechanical components.
- A series of hydromechanical clamps are positioned along the back of the die manifold in the same locations occupied by the body bolts in a conventional die.
Words that rhyme with hydromechanicsphoenix
Definition of hydromechanics in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan