- An atmospheric phenomenon or entity involving water or water vapour, such as rain or a cloud.More example sentences
- The term hydrometeors is used primarily in this document, but the use of the term precipitation used here is tantamount to falling hydrometeors at any altitude.
- We believe that there are 3 possible discharge processes that can occur at the surfaces of these hydrometeors and I will briefly explain these.
- Some examples of hydrometeors are snow, fog, cloud or rain.
More definitions of hydrometeorDefinition of hydrometeor in:
- The US English dictionary