- A specialist in the promotion of clean conditions for the preservation of health: an industrial hygienistMore example sentences
- Responsibility was delegated to the Ministry of Health, the main hygienist of the Slovak Republic, and regional hygienists.
- In the past, industrial hygienists mainly focused their concerns on inhalation exposure.
- That unpredictability is why industrial hygienists get all twitchy when they hear ‘mercury’ and ‘carpet’ in the same sentence.
More definitions of hygienistDefinition of hygienist in:
- The US English dictionary