noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A condition in which the level of acid in the gastric juices is excessive, causing discomfort.More example sentences
- Henna painting also takes away excess heat from the body and calms hives and rashes and balances hyperacidity.
- Because it improves digestion but does not heat the body, Amla-Berry is ideal for calming mild to moderate hyperacidity.
- If I eat spicy food, I get hyperacidity.
More definitions of hyperacidityDefinition of hyperacidity in:
- The US English dictionary