Another term for hyperlipaemia.
- The six programmes that used financial incentives for patients were for asthma, depression, hyperlipidaemia, and hypertension.
- The prevalence ratios for diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidaemia, and smoking changed less or did not change significantly.
- In some settings, this may include drugs to optimise risk factors such as hypertension, diabetes, and hyperlipidaemia.
- Example sentences
- Platelets taken from hyperlipidaemic patients are highly thrombogenic.
- Nash has been described most frequently in obese women who are diabetic or hyperlipidemic.
- There are established patients who are no longer adequately controlled and new hyperlipidaemic patients.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: hyper|lip¦id|aemia
Definition of hyperlipidaemia in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.