Entry from US English dictionary
Definition of hyperphysical in English:
- Titled ‘Looking Out for Number One,’ the dance presents a hyperphysical look at the nature of competition.
- Here, I understand the term ‘molecule’ from a hyperphysical point of view!
- It is through their hyperphysical explorations that the dances emerge.
- Example sentences
- The known planes are perfectly integrated and continuous, such that positive energy is hyperphysically related to the elements Fire and Air.
- Earlier in his sacramental discussion, Turretin asserts that sacraments ‘work grace… morally and hyperphysically.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.