Definition of hyperspace in English:
1Space of more than three dimensions.
- Furthermore, in eighth dimensional hyperspace, the strength of correlation between two events does not weaken as they draw further apart.
- The vortex that occurs on a 3-d sphere rotating in hyperspace could be a conduit to other dimensions or parallel universes.
- I'm scanning all hyperspace frequencies and wavelengths, along with all sensor and communication relay nets.
1.1(In science fiction) a notional space-time continuum in which it is possible to travel faster than light.
- Soon the star field distorted and the rebel ships disappeared into the vortex of hyperspace.
- He could see the vivacious beauty of hyperspace out beyond the magnetic containment field.
- After a few minutes of tense waiting, Kade's scanner detected a massive tachyon burst, indicating the Sirran ships had entered hyperspace.
- Example sentences
- One does not need a hyperspatial jump to recognize that being the ‘largest’ is the very problem of these systems.
- It's a program, a piece of hyperspatial software designed explicitly to interface with the Mystery.
- By gum, there is evidence for the hyperspatial nature of knitting in my own home.
Words that rhyme with hyperspaceairspace • aerospace
Definition of hyperspace in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.