Definition of hypnotherapy in English:
The use of hypnosis as a therapeutic technique.
- Other therapies include art and music therapy, hypnotherapy and acupuncture.
- His parents tried all avenues of speech therapy, hypnotherapy and psychoanalysis to no avail.
- Men, too, can reap the benefit of hypnotherapy and cognitive therapy involving visualisation and relaxation techniques.
- Example sentences
- Although hypnotherapists, like other health care practitioners, each have their own style, expect some common elements.
- The hypnotherapist will bring you back to a normal state of consciousness at the end of the session.
- There is a handful of books, I believe, which are required reading for hypnotherapists.
Words that rhyme with hypnotherapyaromatherapy, chemotherapy, physiotherapy, psychotherapy, radiotherapy, therapy
Definition of hypnotherapy in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan