- (Especially of cosmetics and textiles) relatively unlikely to cause an allergic reaction.More example sentences
- Can't she pick out her own Zircon and hypo-allergenic steel?
- Time for Gene Wilder to do a sequel called ‘Old Franksteen’ where he'd have a hypo-allergenic cat named ‘Franken-kitty’.
- I have even tried hypo-allergenic brands, but my face gets bright red and puffs up no matter which brand I try.
More definitions of hypoallergenicDefinition of hypoallergenic in:
- The US English dictionary