- Of or affected by hypochondria: she was extremely hypochondriacalMore example sentences
- Why do people exhibit hypochondriacal behavior?
- His study shows that those with high hypochondriacal tendencies were more likely to involuntarily focus on anthrax-related stimuli.
- Diane Ladd is a regular patient, as hypochondriacal as she is telepathic, booking herself in as if by Ticketmaster to a matinee.
More definitions of hypochondriacalDefinition of hypochondriacal in:
- The US English dictionary