- Relating to the persons of the Trinity.More example sentences
- What was incarnated was a temporal, hypostatic extension of the transcendent God, not the transcendent God Himself.
- The Holy Spirit is the actual personal love of the Father for the Son and of the Son for the Father, their unity, itself hypostatic.
- Frequently, these experiences have a substantial, even hypostatic, effect on character formation.
- More example sentences
- And so what is proper to each nature, by reason of the hypostatical union, is ascribed to the whole person.
- To this passage, also, the hypostatical union is the only key.
- His word seems to be an almost hypostatical entity.
More definitions of hypostaticDefinition of hypostatic in:
- The US English dictionary