- North American term for hypostasize.More example sentences
- In any case, Albert avoids hypostatizing these modes by explaining them as relations between the things to which the terms refer.
- Similarly, when it comes to the peaceniks, they end up hypostatizing the idea of peace as a state of pure, positive activity.
- We must beware of hypostatizing the ‘market’ as a real entity, a maker of inexorable decisions.
More definitions of hypostatizeDefinition of hypostatize in:
- The US English dictionary